Visit this webstore




Saturday 10 September 2011

The power of thank you




I am going share my experience while working in office. This has happened to me and it changed my life.
Have you ever said "Thank you" to others when they open the door for you or do something to you? I think it is the time you start from now. This two words "thank you" has so much power. It changes your life and other life as well for the better.


I can tell this as I have experienced in my life. I used to work in the office where there is no appreciation for the work I have done. My boss was strict too. I always feared while I was working in the office. I was not able to ask question or clarification from my boss whenever I had doubt. I felt I was not appreciated for the work I have done.


My life was going same everyday. However, my life changed one day.


It was one fine day when I received a call from one of the managers of the companies with which our company was dealing with. At that time, my boss was busy. I told him that our boss was busy. He requested me to call him when the boss finished talking and connect the line to him. It was long distance call. After my boss finished talking, I called that man and connected him to my boss through PABX. They talked about the official work for ten minutes. It was important.


After they finished talking, that man called me over the phone and said "Thank you very much." He told me that he could talk to my boss. He thanked me for calling him and connecting him to my boss. I was dumbstruck.. I couldn't believe that somebody is thanking me for the first time for the call I have made. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy.That made my day.


After that event, I always try to say "thank you to every person" who do things for me.This is sort of chain reaction. These two words changed my life. I always say thank you to every one and even to strangers when they help me or do things for me.. I know it makes them happy.


I request all you to say these two words to everyone who helps you because that will change their lives for the better and make this world a happier place to live.Who knows there might be a chain reaction.


So, this is the power of thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment