Visit this webstore




Tuesday 20 December 2011

Book collection

If you have a garden and books, then you have everything in this world. Books open windows of wonderful opportunities. One of my hobby is reading books on personal  and professional development.

I was inspired by one of closest friends to read books three years back.Since then, there was no looking back. I bought books at airports and train stations. I have a collection of books and some of my favourites are given below:

Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill



What I liked about this book is that with the help of our mind, it is possible to achieve everything we want in this world. This book is a classic book and this is my number one favorite book. Next favourite books will be mentioned in coming posts.

If you do not have collections, start with this. You can get this book in every book store at low price.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment