Visit this webstore




Monday 9 January 2012

My second favourite book

I have indicated that my first favourite book is " Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. My second favourite book is " The Monk who sold his ferrari" by Robin Sharma. It has taken the world by storm. Indeed it has taken my  life by storm too.
Before reading this book, I used to believe that happiness is all in the state of mind. I used to make up my mind to be happy. Of course, I was happy for few minutes. What I felt was that something is amiss. This book is introduced to me by one of my best friends. After reading this book, I have experienced true happiness. I realized that we can experience true happiness.

If you fell that something is missing in your life, you should certainly read this. You can find it in any bookstore at cheap price.
This book tells us of following our dreams and be passionate about everything you do, fill our negative thoughts with good thoughts. The most important of all, you experience true happiness after reading it. If I tell you the story, the charm of reading will be lost. So, I  keep  for you to read and change for your life for the better.
Check this bookstore if you intend to buy online. This book is available in any local bookstore.


You won't regret buying this book.
To your happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment